Designation: Database Developer/Analyst
Position: Full Time
Total Openings: 1
Elxer is the topmost Internet Servicer provider in Central India and is headquartered in Raipur CG. We believe in building things from scratch and our Software team plays an integral role in it. All our systems and software are designed proudly in-house, and this autonomy helps us deliver excellent customer experience from an engineering front too.
- Design stable, reliable, and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services, and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Database Clustering
- Experience in multi-tenancy models.
- Thorough knowledge on working of indexes, types of indexes, and indexing algorithms
- Experience in architecting, optimizing, and maintaining large databases (hundreds of gigabytes)
- Expertise in query tuning using query hints and indexes
- Experience with design, implementation, administration, and design of database systems
- Development experience in relational databases, entailing queries, stored procedures, performance tuning, and optimization
- Knowledge of schema design and optimizing database design
- Experience with distributed and scalable applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and availability.
- Knowledge of Database Load testing, benchmarking & monitoring
- Server configuration tuning, & profiling of database
- Should be proactive and have the intellect to explore and come up with a solution to complex technical issues
- Write detailed Stored Procedures that give split-second responses.
SQL, DB Developer, MySQL, Tables, Procedures, Views, Database Objects, Performance Tuning, SQL Tuning
Apply for this Job
Please submit a detailed CV and fill out all the fields in the form.