Join Our Team
We're looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are!
We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our companys needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. The candidate will be part of the Engineering team responsible for Product development and strategic projects.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and best practices
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Database Clustering
- Experience in multi-tenancy models.
- Thorough knowledge on working of indexes, types of indexes, and indexing algorithms
- Experience in architecting, optimizing and maintaining large databases (hundreds of gigabytes)
- Expertise in query tuning using query hints and indexes
- Experience with design, implementation, administration and design of database systems
- Development experience in relational databases, entailing queries, stored procedures, performance tuning and optimisation
- Knowledge of schema design and optimizing database design
- Experience with distributed and scalable applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and availability.
- Knowledge of Database Load testing, benchmarking & monitoring
- Server configuration tuning, & profiling of database
- Should be proactive and have the intellect to explore and come up with solution to complex technical issues
- Write detailed Stored Procedures that give split second responses.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Design mobile-based features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and designers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for someone who has a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using softwares or manually, based on requirements.
- Finalize colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with marketing team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs across different channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans the organization, in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Marketing and branding of all products and services across different verticals, including ISP wholesale business.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- In-depth understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Monitoring NOC operations for overall health and availability of the network, timely report and resolution of issues as per allocated service levels.
- Troubleshooting of IP devices, IP Network faults in backhaul and core network within allocated time
Routing Protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
Switching Protocols: STP, RSTP, Port Channel, VTP, DHCP, ERPS
- Hardware troubleshooting, OS troubleshooting and support
- Basic software troubleshooting and support.
- L1 Networking knowledge, configuration and related issues, Ticketing knowledge.
- Good Communication skills, Follow up skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, Remote support.
- His/Her responsibilities includes maintaining network operations, supporting, monitoring, troubleshooting, controlling
- Knowledge base preparation & maintain Report generation and presentation preparation for Service request & RCA L1/L2/L3 level support
- Good co-ordination with L2 and L3 teams as and when required and ensure that the issue is addressed and closed on time.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident
- Familiarity with Security services including Antivirus, VPN