Join Our Team
Corporate Sales - Telecom
Enterprise Business Manager
2 - 5 yrs
- Drive small and medium enterprise business in the assigned territory
- Pitch enterprise products and services to prospective customers
- Achieve revenue, order booking and acquisition targets
- Building and customer level opportunity mapping and sales planning
- Obtain permission for network rollout and sales
- Achieve team productivity and participation as per norms
- Spearhead large deals personally along with the team member
- Manage customer relationships and escalations
- Ensure self and team compliance to company policies and processes
2 - 5 yrs
H R Manager's duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Provide Motivating environment to employees
- Conduct Recruitments
- Payroll Management
- Time tracking, Leave, and Expense management
- Coordinate Training & Development of employees
- Performance Appraisal of employees
- Organize team building activities in organisation
Technical Support - Telecom
Senior NOC Engineer
3 - 5 yrs
- Monitoring NOC operations for overall health and availability of the network, timely report and resolution of issues as per allocated service levels.
- Troubleshooting of IP devices, IP Network faults in backhaul and core network within allocated time
Routing Protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
Switching Protocols: STP, RSTP, Port Channel, VTP, DHCP, ERPS
- Hardware troubleshooting, OS troubleshooting and support
- Basic software troubleshooting and support.
- L1 Networking knowledge, configuration and related issues, Ticketing knowledge.
- Good Communication skills, Follow up skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, Remote support.
- His/Her responsibilities includes maintaining network operations, supporting, monitoring, troubleshooting, controlling
- Knowledge base preparation & maintain Report generation and presentation preparation for Service request & RCA L1/L2/L3 level support
- Good co-ordination with L2 and L3 teams as and when required and ensure that the issue is addressed and closed on time.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident
- Familiarity with Security services including Antivirus, VPN
Digital Marketing Manager
1 - 5 yrs
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Understanding of SEO / SEM / adwords.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content/links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers as well as brand new audiences.
- Run social promotions and campaigns and track their success (ROI based), ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Work experience in implementing digital marketing & social media strategies for consumer facing brands
- Strong command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
Programming & Tech
Senior PHP Developer
3 - 5 yrs
- PHP MySQL Development Support for diverse Web based applications.
- Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Frameworks (CodeIgnitor, Cake PHP, Laravel, Symphony, etc)
- Open Sources ( Wordpress, Open-Cart, etc)
- Management Skills - Can manage team, work, client, deadlines, etc
Accounting / Finance
2 - 5 yrs
- To look after work of account maintenance on Tally/InHouse ERP.
- To work out statutory liabilities(TDS and GST).Preparing and Filing statutory returns.
- To assist in audit process.
- To carry out any other related work assigned.