Trainee Software Engineer
Designation: Software Developer
Position: Full Time
Total Openings: 1
Elxer is the topmost Internet Servicer provider in Central India and is headquartered in Raipur CG. We believe in building things from scratch and our Software team plays an integral role in it. All our systems and software are proudly designed in-house, and this autonomy helps us deliver an excellent customer experience from an engineering front too.
Elxer provides you an excellent opportunity to be a part of building disruptive technology where Big Data, Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence will be used as a platform to build solutions for Telecom Analytics, Data Services, and Solutions.
We are looking for people who are technically strong and enthusiastic and passionate about their work, desire to learn, and have a flair for innovation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: BE/B.Tech Any stream OR M.E/M.Tech/MCA Any stream.
- Should have above 70% in 10th and 12th.
- Above 65% in UG/PG and should not have any outstanding arrears
- This opening is for candidates who have passed out in 2020,2021&2022. Any candidate who has passed out in the previous years can apply only if they meet all the required criteria
- Any candidate having experience of up to 0.6 months can also apply.
What we expect:
- An open-source enthusiast and contributor.
- Numerical and analytical skills, good communication skills, general Programming skills, problem-solving skills.
- Technical certification / courses done in Java/ Angular/Ionic/BigData/QA/Python/Networking/Cloud./DevOps/Data Science
- Real-Time projects done in Big data development are an added advantage.
- Execute full life cycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable; efficient codes
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Find opportunities for improvement in execution and continuously enhance operational excellence.
- Document all tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system and perform any maintenance.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Apply for this Job
Please submit a detailed CV and fill out all the fields in the form.