Senior NOC Engineer
Designation: Senior NOC Engineer
Position: Full Time
Total Openings: 2
- Monitoring NOC operations for overall health and availability of the network, timely report and resolution of issues as per allocated service levels.
- Troubleshooting of IP devices, IP Network faults in backhaul and core network within allocated time
Routing Protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
Switching Protocols: STP, RSTP, Port Channel, VTP, DHCP, ERPS
- Hardware troubleshooting, OS troubleshooting and support
- Basic software troubleshooting and support.
- L1 Networking knowledge, configuration and related issues, Ticketing knowledge.
- Good Communication skills, Follow up skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, Remote support.
- His/Her responsibilities includes maintaining network operations, supporting, monitoring, troubleshooting, controlling
- Knowledge base preparation & maintain Report generation and presentation preparation for Service request & RCA L1/L2/L3 level support
- Good co-ordination with L2 and L3 teams as and when required and ensure that the issue is addressed and closed on time.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident
- Familiarity with Security services including Antivirus, VPN
Apply for this Job
Please submit a detailed CV and fill out all the fields in the form.